giovedì 25 aprile 2013

Honky Tonk Woman - Georgia Holt album released April, 30 Cover & Track List

Cher mother, Georgia Holt (Born Jackie Jane Crouch), will release her debut album at age of 86 this month on April, 30 for iTunes, Amazon and other online shopping site (it will be also released physic copies later) so make sure to own a copy for yourself to make Georgia Chart on iTunes but also on the Billboard! The First Single should be I'm Just Your Yesterday a duet with the daughter, Cher, they will also perform the duet on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on May, 1 Live!

Here is the Cover & Track List of Honky Tonk Woman:

 

 1. I'm Just Your Yesterday (feat. Cher)
2. I Sure Don't Want to Love You
3. Movin' On
4. Las Vegas Blues
5. I Bought the Love That You Gave Me
... 6. I Wonder Where You Are Tonight
7. Love Me Tender
8. You Can't Go Home Again
9. Homecoming Queen
10. Cryin' Time

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento